The object is to broaden and enhance their experiences at the school.
To give you an idea of the diverse awards over the past few years, these are some of the requests we have funded recently:
- 3 Schools Astroturf Pitch including hockey and football goals
- Meat slicer for ODW
- Furniture and decoration for Steephurst courtyard
- Furniture for 6.1 social space
- Weather-proof outdoor PA system
- Outdoor projector and speakers
- Foam blocks for outdoor play at Dunannie
- Dunannie Willow House
So, if you have a project idea or need equipment or materials for something that broadens and enhances the school experience, fill in the application form and submit it, giving the reasons why it’s good for you and the school. Requests can be submitted by pupils and staff alike.
The application form can be found below.
- Bedales staff and students should discuss applications with Rick Cross for consideration by the School Council.
- Dunhurst students should discuss applications with their teachers and submit them via Colin Baty
- Dunannie applications should be made via Victoria Homewood
If you need help gathering the information and presenting it, ask your friends, parents or teachers for some guidance.
Bids are considered and decided by the BPA towards the end of each term, but urgent requests will be dealt with as required. Successful applicants will be notified and funds will then be released by the school Bursar.
We look forward to receiving your bids.
- The BPA team