Day to day management is delegated to Magnus Bashaarat, Head of Bedales Schools and the senior management team.
The Governors are (committees in brackets):
- Claudia Arney, MBA
- Clare Bradbury, BSc, PGCE (Safeguarding)
- Felix Grey, MChem, MPhil (Education)
- Mark Hanson
- Owen Jonathan LLB (Hons) (Risk and Compliance)
- Michele Johnson BA (Chair of Governor Nominations; External Relations; Finance and General Purposes; Staff Liaison)
- Dr Anna Keay PhD (Chair of Buildings and Landscape; External Relations; Finance and General Purposes)
- Matthew Rice BA (Chair of the Board; Buildings and Landscapes; External Relations; Finance and General Purposes; Governor Nominations; Remuneration)
- Steve Nokes (Chair of Education)
- Edward Rees BA (ED) Hons
- Timothy Wise (Chair of Finance and General Purposes; Buildings and Landscapes; External Relations, Remuneration)
If you wish to contact a Governor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with 'FAO Helen McBrown, Bursar's Assistant' in the subject heading or send a letter, marked CONFIDENTIAL, c/o The Clerk to the Governors, Bedales School, Church Road, Petersfield, Hampshire GU32 2DG.
View staff profiles for Bedales, Dunhurst and Dunannie.
Bedales School is a Public Benefit Entity registered as a charity in England and Wales, number 307332. Its registered company number is 276785.
There are two other charities affiliated to Bedales:
- John Badley Foundation (charity number: 1138332) – in support of the school’s educational priorities, its primary aim is to raise and steward funds to support full bursaries to Bedales and Dunhurst.
- Bedales Grants Trust Fund (charity number: 1036179) – providing grants to parents of pupils at Bedales in need of financial aid to pay their tuition fees, with a preference for parents who were themselves at the school.