From 8am: Early drop off in the Library
8.30 - 8.45: Arrive at school
- Named welly boots & coat
- Named hat, gloves and a warm coat. In cold weather we will still play outside.
- Cardigans, jumpers and shoes need to be named. The children often take these off and it really helps us all if belongings are named.
Please, no smart clothes or coats; we do have a mud kitchen!
We encourage the children to be as independent as possible. Help your child by allowing time for them to put on their own socks and shoes (velcro shoes are best).
On sunny days remember a sunhat and apply sun protection cream before Nursery. We can re-apply this at lunchtime if your child stays all day.
A bedtime routine will really help your child cope with their busy day at Nursery. A good night's sleep is essential for positive child growth and development.
Please keep your child at home for 48 hours following sickness or diarrhoea and for 24 hours following a high temperature.
Please always let us know if your child has had Calpol or Nurofen before coming to Nursery (if you think they are unwell, please stay at home).
The youngest children cope best with a half day session which can be gradually built up as they build up confidence and stamina.
For the academic year before starting school, it is ideal if your child attends for at least five mornings per week. The children get the best from Nursery when they come every day. Children love consistency and routine!
- Monday & Tuesday morning - Music with Mea
- Wednesday & Friday morning - PE with Karen
- Wednesday morning - French with Ellie
- Dance with Sharon is a regular and fun Nursery activity
Do contact Dunannie on 01730 300400 if you have any concerns, questions, requests for changing sessions or want to let us know anything about your child.