The Parents' Association acts as a communication channel between parents whose children attend Bedales, Dunhurst and Dunannie and the Heads and Governors of the three schools. The committee is made up of parents, representatives of all three schools including the Heads, and a representative from the Board of Governors.
The parents are chosen to represent all those who have children at the schools, balanced between boarders and day pupils, local and overseas parents, boys and girls.
- Details of BPA Constitution
- Details of BPA Committee members
- Details of BPA Fundraising
- Details of Friends of Dunhurst
Other associated documents:
- Minutes of BPA meetings are available for current parents to download in My Bedales.
- The success of our children’s education depends on a fruitful partnership between school, children and parents - view the Bedales Schools' Partnership Principles.