The object is to broaden and enhance their experiences at the school.
To give you an idea of the diverse awards over the past few years, these are some of the requests we have funded recently:
- Photography dark room
- Oak biodiversity information boards (for the Eco Schools group)
- Outdoor classroom at Dunannie
- Outdoor Work forge tools
- Premier portable cricket cage
- Contribution towards the Dunhurst playground
So, if you have a project idea or need equipment or materials for something that broadens and enhances the school experience, fill in the application form and submit it, giving the reasons why it’s good for you and the school. Requests can be submitted by pupils and staff alike.
The application form can be found below.
- Bedales applications should be made via Will Goldsmith for consideration by the School Council.
- Dunhurst students should discuss applications with their teachers and submit them via Colin Baty.
- Dunannie applications should be made via Fiona Read.
If you need help gathering the information and presenting it, ask your friends, parents or teachers for some guidance.
Bids are considered and decided by the BPA in the summer term, but urgent requests will be dealt with as required. Successful applicants will be notified and funds will then be released by the school Bursar.
We look forward to receiving your bids.
- The BPA team