Please do come and visit, see the school and meet both the teachers and pupils. It is the only way to get a feel for the unique Bedales atmosphere.
Please book in advance for all open days as places are limited. You are also very welcome to make an appointment to visit at other times. These visits will typically take the form of meetings with the Registrar and Head or Deputy Head, as well as a tour of the school with pupils.
We are holding open mornings as follows:
- 2 February 2019 - Bedales Open Morning
- 2 March 2019 - Bedales Open Morning
Bedales Prep School, Dunhurst
- 9 February 2019 - Dunhurst Open Morning
Bedales Pre-prep School, Dunannie
- 5 December 2018 - Meet Father Christmas at Dunannie (for babies, toddlers and pre-school children)
- 18 May 2019 - Dunannie Family Fun Day (for all ages)
To book a bespoke visit to Dunannie, which includes a Nursery from 2 years 9 months, please contact Deputy Registrar, Kate Freeman, on 01730 711558 or email@example.com.
After a tour of the respective school, join us for refreshments - this is a good opportunity to get to know our staff. Please let us know that you would like to join us for lunch by indicating this on the registration form (above).
"A wonderful place to grow a rooted sense of self, and joy in life and learning... "
"...full of light and sunshine, a safe magical world"