As part of our programme to support the transition to Bedales Schools, we offer a series of Taster Days to give children the opportunity to spend a day here experiencing some of the different subject areas distinctive to the school.
Our Taster Days are geared to be fun and exciting and give your child more of an idea of the flavour of Bedales and what makes us unique.
Places are limited, so please complete our registration form to reserve a place for your child.
Click here for our Taster Days brochure.
- 30 September 2019 - Bedales Art & English Taster Day (For Years 6 & 7)
- 9 March 2020 - Bedales Global Awareness & Philosophy Taster Day (For Year 6)
- 13 May 2020 - Bedales Outdoor Work & Design Taster Day (For Year 6)
- 7 October 2019 - Distinctively Dunhurst Taster Day incorporating Global Awareness, History and Outdoor Work (For Years 5 & 6)
- 9 March 2020 - Dunhurst Science and Animation Taster Day (For Years 4 & 5)