Will Goldsmith is the Head of Bedales Schools.
The Whole School Senior Team comprises:
- Will Goldsmith (Head of Bedales Schools)
- Richard Lushington (Bursar)
- Colin Baty (Head of Bedales Prep, Dunhurst)
- Fiona Read (Head of Bedales Pre-prep, Dunannie)
- Rob Reynolds (Director of External Relations)
- Karena Fulford (Director of Human Resources)
The Governors are (committees in brackets):
- Claudia Arney, MBA (Chair of External Relations; Finance and General Purposes; Buildings and Landscapes; Chair of Governor Nominations)
- Jessica Boyd PhD (Staff Liaison Governor)
- Clare Bradbury, BSc, PGCE (Designated Safeguarding Governor)
- Felix Grey, MChem, MPhil (Chair of Education)
- Mark Hanson (External Relations; Chair of Finance and General Purposes; Buildings and Landscapes; Chair of John Badley Foundation)
- Owen Jonathan LLB (Hons) (Risk and Compliance; External Relations; Finance and General Purposes; Buildings and Landscapes)
- Stephen Nokes (Chair of the Board; Education; Finance and General Purposes; Remuneration; External Relations; Governor Nominations; Bedales Parents' Association)
- Edward Rees BA (ED) Hons (Education)
- Stephen Lehec BA(Hons), PGCE (Education)
- Edward Impey DPhil (External Relations; Buildings and Landscape; Finance and General Purposes)
- Isabella (Issie) Myers MSc, MRSB (Education)
If you wish to contact a Governor, please email email@example.com with 'FAO Helen McBrown, Bursar's Assistant' in the subject heading or send a letter, marked CONFIDENTIAL, c/o The Clerk to the Governors, Bedales School, Church Road, Petersfield, Hampshire GU32 2DG.
View staff profiles for Bedales, Dunhurst and Dunannie.
Bedales School is a Public Benefit Entity registered as a charity in England and Wales, number 307332. Its registered company number is 276785.
There are two other charities affiliated to Bedales:
- John Badley Foundation (charity number: 1138332) – in support of the school’s educational priorities, its primary aim is to raise and steward funds to support full bursaries to Bedales and Dunhurst.
- Bedales Grants Trust Fund (charity number: 1036179) – providing grants to parents of pupils at Bedales in need of financial aid to pay their tuition fees, with a preference for parents who were themselves at the school.